Changelog v6.6.7 - 2019.01.25
Modified on: Fri, 25 Jan, 2019 at 3:17 PM
- [Fix] Visibility of items on start page issues are fixed in case of master-slave architecture.
- [New] Call delay feature is implemented. It can be configured in Services admin page.
- [New] Windows authentication option for database connection added to the installer (in case of MSSQL database).
- [Fix] Server certificate merging issue fixed in case of master-slave architecture.
- [New] Exception dates experimental feature added to appointment system.
- [Fix] Branch-level appointment setting issue fixed.
- [New] New role function added: Branch administrator with limited access.
- [New] License warning notifications after logging to the Administration site.
- [Fix] Branch / Counter number fields length is limited.
- [New] Status change timestamp added to the `check` counter API.
- [New] Encrypted mode added to QMate display protocol.
- [Fix] Ticket layout download problem fixed in Device Controller.
- [Fix] Display group skipping call feature is disabled. (In case the transaction started before displaying the ticket number)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.